Looking for something specific?

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Fangirling over LeakyCon!


fangirl
ˈfanɡəːl/
informal
noun

1.
(of a female fan) behave in an obsessive or overexcited way.


DSGHB\.A;S\BV/\HSGUORN ;A\MCIOGHJIAV/Z\'C AM CO/;J/!!!!!!


Please excuse the short burst of fangirlyness that just happened! XD I'm just super, mega excited because yesterday I bought tickets for LeakyCon 2017*!!!!!!!! That means that I'm actually going!!! In case you don't know, the line-up of guests to this years LeakyCon include: The one and only Team Starkid (minus Darren Criss, Joe Moses and Joe Walker but that doesn't bother me....), Evanna Lynch, Katie Leung, Alfred Enoch, Potter Puppet Pals, Pottercast, the original wizard rock band Harry and the Potters plus other wrock bands such as Draco and the Malfoys, Tonks and the Aurors, Lauren Fairweather and more!!! I'm literally way too exited about this! I have fangirled coutless times over the fact that Team Starkid are coming to Ireland and I have the chance to see them!!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGGHGH!! This year, LeakyCon are celebrating '19 Years Later' from the 31 August to 3 September. My birthday is on 2 September so, not only do I get the amazing opportunity to actually go to LeakyCon but I also get to celebrate '19 Years Later' and all on my birthday!!!! I feel like the luckiest person ever!!!!
I'm also just exited because I have heard that LeakyCon is a place for Harry Potter enthusiasts of all ages and from anywhere in the world. I have heard tales of the acceptance people felt in the air and the friendships that were made and it all makes me soooooo happy! I can't wait to visit the marketplace and go to different panels discussing all sorts of Harry Potter related things and to go to a wizard rock concert!!! Most of all, I can't wait to be surrounded by people who's love of this fictional world stretches just as far as mine does and beyond; POTTERHEADS, UNITE!

Saph💖 xoxo





*LeakyCon is a fan-based, immersive convention held every year in a different city anywhere in the world. (It's basically one of the best things someone has ever come up with! Aside from the beloved series itself; thank you Jo!!)

P.S. Sorry if some people have no idea what I'm talking about! If you are one of those people I urge you to go and read the books. If you have done so them please proceed to look up everything mentioned and enjoy!😉

P.P.S. Also if you're a potterhead who loves reading and fanfics; go check out kmbell92 on Wattpad. Her stuff is incredible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment