Looking for something specific?

Thursday 5 January 2017

A Walk in the Park

Hello world!
I wan't feeling particularly inspired today so my friend, Tori (dreams-and-schemes.blogspot.com go show her some love!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„), and I wrapped up warm, grabbed our camera's and went out for a walk in the park to find some inspiration! Needless to say, we didn't find much but, we took some cute pictures and sometimes it's just nice to get out and about even if it is freezing! Also, don't get out as often as I probably should and fresh air is kind of a necessity! Anyway, here are some of the pics that I took:












I hope this post inspires you to get up and go outside to appreciate the Earth a little more in 2017🌍
After all, without it, we wouldn't have a chance at existence! You might find that walking in the woods, the park, anywhere you can, clears your mind and helps you to relax. It's so easy that you could call it, a walk in the park!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
                                                                    Over and out! SaphπŸ’– xx




Tori

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout. Loving the cute picsπŸ’– ~Tori

    ReplyDelete