Looking for something specific?

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Frosty Mornings




Don't you just love frosty mornings❄? Personally, I find them magical, when the sun shines weakly making everything sparkle like a thousand tiny sparks✨( A bit like Edward Cullen in Twilight😅😉😈)! For the past few mornings, where I live, the mornings have been like that. Naturally, with it being Christmas break, I didn't see any of it. However, before Christmas when I had to get up for school in the morning, I did witness several magical, frost-covered mornings and that is when these pics were taken. 



Small, pink roses with a hint of frost on the edges of each rose

A dark green watering can shaped flowerpot, decorated with orange flowers. In it is a plant with no flowers, just light green leaves, covered in a thin layer of frost.



A swing-set in the background, slightly out of focus, with a red swing and an aqua green see-saw. In the foreground, in focus is a blue and black bike seat covered in a thin layer of ice.



A birds-eye view of frosty morning grass, with two orange flowers on the grass,also covered in frost



A maroon coloured flower, covered in frost

Ok, I know this was a short post but, I hope you liked it anyway!😊 Let me know your thoughts on frosty mornings and make sure to have a great day!

                                      Over and out! Saph💖xx

No comments:

Post a Comment