Looking for something specific?

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Hello World

Hi!
 I'm Sapphire Girl(or just Saph), I'm 14 and this is my blog!😆 I was inspired after reading Zoe Suggs book series, 'Girl Online', to start blogging. I thought that this could be a fun project to start in the New Year so, here I am! By the way, Happy New Year!🎉 I guess I should share my interests with you, I love photography, you can expect plenty of pics!📸 I also love art; painting, drawing, crafting, you name it, I love it! I'm also a massive Potterhead (expect a few references!😉)  and obviously, I spend most of my life on the internet. I'm a huge procrastinist and I hope to one day travel the world!🌍 Ok, well now you know a few things about me, let's talk about what I'll hopefully be writing about. I hope to mainly write about my life and my experiences that might benefit you who's reading this. I'll most likly throw in a few random recipes, DIY's and a few other topics along the way so if that's what your into, stick around! Right well, that pretty much wraps up my introductary blog post! Sorry, if it's a bit short, and hopefully I'll see you again! Let me know about yourself down in the comments and if we have anything in common!

Over and out! Saph 💖xx

No comments:

Post a Comment