Looking for something specific?

Sunday 8 January 2017

What I Got For Christmas 2016!

Hi!
Before you point it out, yes, I'm aware that my last two posts were talking about the New Year and saying goodbye to Christmas. However I thought that this would be a good time to test my photography skills and attempt to review s few things. So without further ado, let's have a look at some of the things that I got for Christmas!


The Body Shop- Pink Grapefruit, Shower Gel and Body Mist

Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel and Body Mist

These are two products from the Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit scent. I've been using these since I got them and they're really lovely. Both products definitely smell exactly like grapefruit! It's a really citrus-y scent so if that's what you're into, this is the duo for you! The body mist isn't too overpowering, it's nice and subtle. The same can be said for the shower gel. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone who likes a citrus scent. 


Winsor and Newton Cotman Watercolour Field Box
I really love this! It's a lovely, compact, field watercolour kit that comes with twelve half-pans in the colours; Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Pale, Cadmium Red, Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Viridian Green, Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber and Chinese White. The set also includes two mixing palettes, a water container, a water bottle that can also be used as a mixing surface, a sponge and a pocket brush. The best part is that it all folds up into a lovely pocket-sized box that can easily be taken out into the field. The paints are brilliant quality as are all Winsor and Newton products. I can assure you that these paints will last years! I have a palette of the same Cotman Watercolours that got passed down to me by an elderly relative and they're still going strong! She must have had them for ages and I've had them for at least 3 years! You can be certain of long-lasting, quality paints. Obviously, I highly recommend them! Leave me a comment if you want a painting tutorial with these paints! (or any other watercolours)
                                                                                                 
This is a really beautiful bracelet and I've had soooo many compliments about it! It's a gorgeous open, hinged, gold-plated bangle with an image of a spade on one side and a faux diamond encrusted in the other side. It's a really lovely piece of jewellery!

Bomb Cosmetics gingerbread cookie candle
Oh my gosh, this candle! It literally smells like Christmas!! AMAZING!! I love it so much! I think that I'd definitely try out another one of Bomb Cosmetics candles just 'cause this one is so frikin'  amazing!

Ok, that's all I'm gonna write for now! In case you didn't notice while reading, I have linked to all the products that I mentioned. Some of them were out of stock or I couldn't find them so I just linked to the general website that they came from in case you wanted a look! Also, I'm just gonna acknowledge the fact that my Christmas break is over and I'm back to school tomorrow so, I might not post anything too elaborate for a while. That's all from me today folks! I'll be back soon with another post for you guys! For now, stay strong, live life to the full and I'll talk to you next time!
                                                          Over and out!-Saph💖xx

(P.S Go follow me on twitter @SapphireGirl5 !😉)



 

2 comments: