Looking for something specific?

Monday 13 March 2017

Movies, Sims and Festivals

Happy Monday!
Today, I've decided to try out my new type of writing which is about my life. 'Cause I feel like blogging and there's not much else to write about!
I'm going to start by raving about 'The Breakfast Club'! Ah, this movie! I watched it for the first time on Friday and I love it soo much! If you've never heard of 'The Breakfast Club', it's an 80's movie about 5 stereotypical high school students: the athlete, the brain, the basket-case, the princess and the criminal. They all have detention and have to spend a whole Saturday together in school. In the morning, none of them get along or like each other at all but, as the day progresses they learn that they aren't actually that different and slowly they grow closer and become friends. This movie is so funny and so touching at the same time. I actually started crying at one point! If you haven't seen this movie, you have to! I love it sooo much and I think you will too!
Also, in case you didn't know, it's St. Patrick's Day on Friday and obviously, here in Ireland, it's a pretty big deal. I was thinking that I might do a nail art tutorial for St. Patrick's Day? If you're at all interested in that, let me know! I'll try and take some nice photos during the day to post here too. possibly going to be marching in the parade, so we'll see hoe those photo's turn out!
I've been watching loads of YouTube videos lately (surprise, surprise!😆) and I came across Sims videos. My favourite Simmer on YouTube has to be Lilsimsie, I love her videos so much and because of her I'm now slightly obsessed with the Sims and I don't even have the game! All I know is that I want it because it seems like so much fun. For now, however, I have to be content with watching people play the Sims... *sigh*
I almost forgot to wish you all a Happy Holi! If you didn't know, today is the day for the Hindu festival of Holi or 'The Festival of Colours'. I just so happen to be studying this festival for a Religion project in school and I love it! It's so bright and colourful and playful! The festival celebrates the coming of spring and the triumph of good over evil, which I love! Since learning about this festival, I've put 'go to India during Holi' on my bucket list!
Right well, that's what's kind of going on in my life right now! I shall talk to you again later on this week but or now, I leave you with this picture of a delicious, gooey, chocolate fudge cake with decedent, smooth, chocolate sauce and rich, creamy, vanilla ice-cream...
Rich, squidgy, gooey, chocolate fudge cake with smooth, decedent chocolate sauce and thick, creamy vanilla ice- cream

And now you're mouth is watering!😋😂😂
                                                 
-Saph💖xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment