Looking for something specific?

Saturday 11 March 2017

An Update

Hi!
I've realised that I said I'd be blogging about my life but in reality I haven't been. The reason I said I would is because sometimes I have those days when I want to get something off my chest or I just need to spill something to someone or I want to have a nice long rant but I don't want to talk to my friends or family.(is that just me??) Anyway, I've had those days but I didn't blog about them like I wanted because I was a bit self-conscious. Not because of the fact that it's the internet and anyone could find it but because I know that people who are my friends irl read this. Originally, I didn't want to tell anyone and I wasn't going to but then for some reason I did. The truth is that I immediately regretted it. My family doesn't know about this blog but a few of my friends do and for some reason, I felt more comfortable spilling my guts to people that I don't know than to some of my favourite people in the world! But, after much consideration, I've decided that I'm just going to forget that my friends are reading this and just write whatever I want to! So get ready for lots of stories about my everyday life! Don't worry if you liked the type of things I write as of now because they will continue, just maybe not as much. Ok, I'm done! Thank you for reading and have a great day!

-Saph💖xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment