Looking for something specific?

Thursday 2 March 2017

Mystery Blogger Award

mystery-blogger-award




What's up peeps?! Ok, that was uncalled for. I promise that it will never happen again but that doesn't mean that it's not staying, This post has been the absolute devil to write! This is the third attempt and I'm really hoping that it doesn't delete itself again. Right well, anyway, here we go.Wait till I tell you my big news! The massive picture above might be a bit of a hint... Can you guess? If you guessed that I was nominated for an award then well done! I have been nominated for this award by Nusha, thank you! The award was created by Okoto Enigma and it's a great way to support and get to know other bloggers. Without further ado, I present to you, The Rules:

The Rules

1. Put the award Logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
 6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.

3 things about me:
1. I'm a really sensitive person.
2. I play guitar (badly) 
3. My memory is great when it comes to random facts and knowledge but awful when it comes to everything else.

Nusha's Questions: 
What do you like blogging about?
I like blogging about things I like, just like everyone else. I like that I have a place where I can write about whatever I want, whenever I want with no rules, that I know of. 
What is your biggest dream/goal at the moment?
I think the answer to that is to travel the world. That's my biggest dream.
What is your favourite place that you've ever been to?
This is a hard one. I have so many places that hold great memories and that I really love but I think I'll go with... my bed. Yep, my favourite place is definitely  my bed. I say this because there are honestly too many places that I really love and I can't choose just one so, my bed it is!
Where do you want your blog to take you?
I don't really have anywhere in mind. I'm just goin' with the flow, ya know?😆
What kind of movies do you like?
I like animated movies, romantic movies, comedies, fantasy movies, action movies, etc. Most genres except horror, I hate horror movies.

Nominations:
Ash
Corrine
Aby

My questions:
1. What do you like blogging about most?
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
3. Do you have any aspirations to do with your blog?
4. How do you decide what to write about? Do you have a writing routine?
5. The weird/silly one: What's your favourite movie? (I know that it isn't weird or silly but whatever)

And that's it! Thanks again to Nusha and I'll see y'all soon,

Over and out-Saph💖xx

No comments:

Post a Comment