Looking for something specific?

Monday 10 April 2017

How To Make Easy Easter Bunting!

Hey!
As promised, here I am with the first of my Easter posts! It's not breathtaking but, I like this simple bunting that can be made in any size and can be put almost anywhere. It's super easy to make but it does take a bit of time so if your feeling bored at ant point during the Easter hols, you can try making this!




You will need:

Card, I just used recycled card from a cereal box.
Patterned paper, you can get paper pads at any craft store
Scissors
Pen/pencil/marker
Ruler


Step 1: Draw or trace the letters that spell HAPPY EASTER. I used a ruler to make sure the lines were straight but that's optional.


 Step 2: Cut out the letters that you drew in step 1.




 Step 3: Trace the letters onto the back of the patterned paper. Make sure that you flip the letters backwards so that they end up the right way around. By that I mean you should place your letters right side down on the back of the paper.









Step 4; Glue the paper letters to the corresponding cardboard letters. 




Step 5: Tape or glue a piece of string to the back of the letters.


Boom! Done! That was easy right? I know this isn't the best but do not fear! I shall return tomorrow with hopefully, a better craft for you to make! Yet, alas, I must leave thou for today and as I do I shall mourn you're absence and wait in scrutinising eagerness till morrow!

...


I have no idea where that came from, or if it made any sense. I think I had better go now, byyyyye!

-Saph💖xoxo



Did you read my last post, Spring is Here??


























































Wow! Where am I?

Hello???

Wait, are you still reading? Do you know where we are?

This is weird. This place isn't on any other post... is it???

Huh, well I wonder what goes on down h-






Hey, look! A picture! Is it just me or do they look like bunnies?

Awwww, they're so cute! I wanna know how to make th-


Another picture??

This one looks a bit like... stuff you need!

Cool, do you think this place gives you whatever you want??!

Let's test it. I would really like a piz-



  -za. Dang it! I just got cut off by this other massive picture falling in here!

 Oh well, I'll try again when the tutorial finishes.

Ok, let's see.. This picture seems to have a cardboard cutout of a bunny and a pencil. I suppose that means that you have to trace the bunny onto some kind of paper. There's also a scissors and a cutout bunny so I guess you just cut it out?

But what kind of paper is it?? I have questions that need answering!!!

Wait, shouldn't there be another picture here?

Come on picture, show yourself!!

Hmmm...

Well, I guess that's it! I'll just have to live the rest of my life not knowing what kind of pap-


Hallelujah! A picture!!

Wait a minute....

Didn't we already have this one?

It showed us what we need to make the bunnies..........

Oh.....

Ok, well, this is awkward...

I guess it's patterned paper then!

So, what are the white roses for?


Ooohhh! It all makes sense now!!

The roses are the tails!

How cute!

These bunnies could probably be used as extras on the bunting or they could be their own bunting! Imagine how cute it would look!

Well this has been fun! Did you enjoy it? I should try coming down here more often!

What do I do now? Do I just say goodbye or should I sign off again?

I think I'll just say bye.

Thanks for coming with me on this mini adventure! Comment if you read this!

Byyyyyye!💖

No comments:

Post a Comment