Looking for something specific?

Sunday 29 January 2017

Lush Bubble Bar First Impressions/Review

Part 1 of 2

Hi! I'm back, again! Today I'm doing a first impressions/review of some Lush products which I recently got as gifts. Before today, I have never used a Lush product... In fact I have only ever been in a Lush store once! I got two products, a bath bomb and a bubble bar and the one I'll be reviewing/ talking about today is the Big Bang Bubble Bar. So let's get started!
Lush Bubble Bar test


This is what it looks like:

Lush Big Bang Bubble Bar

First of all, I want to talk about the smell. Oh my gosh. this smells incredible! The first thought that came into my head when I smelled this was 'blue raspberry' but now I,m not so sure.I guess it's a bit citrusy, not very sweet but either way, it smells great! So the next thing I saw was, what it does. It's a bubble bar so, it should create bubbles right? It says that it creates 'mounds of luxurious, film star bubbles'. I'll let you judge for yourself:
Bubble bath with Lush Bubble Bar

Ummm... Can someone please tell me if this is just me being an idiot and using it wrong or is this the amount of bubbles your supposed to get? I mean, I did what the packaging told me, I crumbled it under running water! Either way, I was a tad disappointed about the bubble situation. Other than that though, this is a lovely product. I smells great, it left my skin feeling moisturised and it turns the bath water this beautiful blue colour when all the bubbles are gone:
Blue Bath
Sorry that these pictures are a bit dark btw, the light in my bathroom isn't brilliant at night!😆 So anyway, I would probably give this bubble bar an 8/10. It lost two marks because of the disappointing bubble situation but it is overall, a lovely, well made product and I recommend you give it a go! Also, as I said, this is part 1 of 2 so the other review will be up later on this week! Until next time!

Over and out-Saph💖xx
  

6 comments:

  1. I like this post! I love lush products although I buy them or get them as gifts and don't really use them as much as I would like haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ya, this was the first Lush product that I tried and now I'm eager to try more!❤️

      Delete
  2. What a bummer it didn't bubble up! I've never tried one of the bubble bars, so now I"m a bit hesitant about doing so. I actually like the low lighting of your bathroom. It give a relaxing bath mood, in my opinion. I like your photos overall. Way better than I could do. Great review, girl!

    Breanna Catharina
    toocuteforlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I was a bit disappointed but they weren't too bad! I'm sorry that this has deterred you from trying bubble bars but, that's what reviews are for I guess! Also, thanks about my photos, I'm super into photography and I'm slowly improving! Thanks for the comment!❤️

      Delete
  3. I always feel like I am doing it wrong. Every time I buy one I follow the directions but still do not get many bubbles. They smell amazing, though, so I keep going back. Can't seem to help myself!
    http://literaryweaponry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And the bath is such a pretty colour after and smells so good! I feel like I would buy it again even though I know that there aren't many bubbles!😆❤️

      Delete