Looking for something specific?

Friday 27 January 2017

Make A Jigsaw With Me - Chit Chat

Hey guys!
 So, I'll give you some background on this post because, let's be honest, it is a bit random. A few days ago, I decided to make a jigsaw because, why not? I also decided to take some pics because I thought I might write a blog post about it. Idk, it's a bit weird but, here I am! So anyway, let's get started!

Make a jigsaw with me!


 Today I just wanted to do a chilled-out, laid back post where I could just chat with you guys! Obviously, this might feel a bit one-sided but if you want to leave a comment we can have an actual conversation!?
How this is going to work is, I'll put a picture of the jigsaw I was doing just to give you something to look at and in between them I'll write about a different topic. So, get a cup of tea and some chocolate (Don't feel bad about eating some chocolate now and then, life is too short to let small pleasures pass you by! Also if you've had a bad day or were perhaps attacked by a dementor, it will make you feel better), sit back, relax and I hope you enjoy hanging out with me!

Puzzle pieces
First, can I address the fact that my 'Castle on the Hill Painting' post has over 100 views!!! Wow! I was kind of in shock, I mean, what?! 100 people found my little corner of the internet and took the time to at least read a few sentences! Thank you, if you're still here and also, sorry for the lack of posts😅 While, I'm on the topic of 'Castle on the Hill' can I just say that I have literally been listening to it on repeat since it came out! I frickin' love it!!!!💓 As well as the song, Ed Sheeran is just singer/songwriter goals, am I right? He's just so down to Earth and I love that! 
Separated puzzle pieces

Next, I want to talk about Twitter. I have recently found out what an amazing site Twitter is so if you want to go follow me there, you will get plenty of updates about the blog and my life, if you're interested. I try to always like tweets, especially if they don't have many likes because I think it's nice to know that someone is there and you're not typing to nobody!😅 Also, feel free to message me there if you want to chat! I'll link you to my Twitter here because this new template doesn't show the widgets that I used to have. I do also want to say that I will probably go through phases of favourite social medias so if Twitter isn't your thing don't worry!
Corner puzzle pieces
Ok, next topic: Interior Design!!! Yay!! Before you skip this, just hear me out. I love interior design but for a while, it kind of got pushed to the back of my mind. Until, that is, I found Mr. Kate's YouTube channel (Yes, she calls herself Mr. Kate, go watch her videos to find out why)! I was watching a Lilly Singh aka, iiSuperwomanii and she got her room decorated by Mr. Kate. Can I just say, It Was Amazing! Then, I started watching her videos and they are all equally as amazing!! She sparked my interest in interior design again and I love it! Even if you're not into interior design I highly recommend going to her channel and having a look! Now, I'm seriously considering redecorating my room, to put my decorating skills to the test.
Border puzzle pieces
Books! I literally JUST finished this book it's called 'We were Liars' if you watch Zoella you might have seen that it was in her 2016 book club and for good reason! It is AMAZING!! Yes, it will crush you on the inside and shock you because of the ending but you have to read it!!! If you have let me know your thoughts on it in the comments (but no spoilers please!) Seriously, I was so emotional after reading it, I just sat there and stared at the book for a solid 10 minutes.
Almost complete puzzle
Alright, that's pretty much all I have to talk about right now! Let me know if you like this style of blogging because I really like it and I will probably do it again at some point. Again, I know I've said this loads but I really want to interact with you guys, please leave a comment if you have anything to say on anything that I wrote about here and I'll see you next time! Also, here are the final pictures:
One piece missing from the puzzle

Finished puzzle that shows a recipe for cupcakes!

Over and out-Saph💖xx



No comments:

Post a Comment